We are ‘sooo’ excited right now!
We are getting closer to starting our Digital Health Bootcamp. It’s our first and it will determine a lot of things in our community.
I have been talking personally with applicants. Trying to let them know what the Bootcamp will look like. And I have observed that most of them have not discovered what aspect of tech they want to focus on.
They have heard about Digital Health. They have read one or two articles or blog posts about Digital Technologies, but they haven’t found their paths.
Is this you? Then you need not worry.
You can send us a message here, and we will schedule a call with you. I will personally answer all your questions. Cool right?
Yes, we want more healthcare professionals in Africa to get used to Digital Technologies. This is our theory of how we can digitalize healthcare in Africa, by exposing healthcare professionals to the realities of digital technologies.
If you have not met our instructors and mentors, get more details about them here.
What Are You Likely To Meet At The Digital Health Bootcamp?
Briefly, I will let you know what it’s going to look like.
We have mentors in the field of Digital Health in Africa who will expose you to the concept of Digital Health.
In those sessions, you will understand what Digital Health is, from a basic level.
The other sessions will be strictly for technical work [you need to get your hands dirty].
We have invited experts in Web Development, Data Analytics, and UI/UX Design.
These are some of the core digital tech specialties today. With time, we will be adding more.
At the end of the 90-day bootcamp, you will have absorbed enough knowledge and skills that will position you to decide on where to focus and start building a tech career, fast.
You will have access to interact with the mentors and instructors all through the bootcamp.
Exams and tests will be conducted to assess your level of comprehension and commitment [don’t worry, it’s not going to be difficult].
It’s going to be fun, I assure you.
Let’s take a peek into what to expect:
- Digital Health Specialization: This course introduces the field of digital health and the key concepts and definitions in this emerging field. The key topics include Learning Health Systems and Electronic Health Records and various types of digital health technologies including mobile applications, wearable technologies, health information systems, telehealth, telemedicine, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data.
- Data Analytics For Healthcare Professionals: Data analytics in the healthcare industry represents the automation of collection, processing, and analysis the complex healthcare data to gain better insights and enable healthcare practitioners to make well-informed decisions.
- Web Development: Have you ever wondered how these websites work? How are they built? How do browsers, computers, and mobile devices interact with the web? What skills are necessary to build a website? With almost 1 billion websites now on the internet, the answers to these questions could be your first step toward a better understanding of the internet and developing a new set of internet skills.
- UI/UX Design: This design-centric course examines the broad question of what an interface is and what role a designer plays in creating a user interface. Learning how to design and articulate meaning using color, type, and imagery is essential to making interfaces function clearly and seamlessly. Through a series of lectures and visual exercises, you will focus on the many individual elements and components that make up the skillset of an interface designer. By the end of this course, you will be able to describe the key formal elements of clear, consistent, and intuitive UI design, and apply your learned skills to the design of a static screen-based interface.
That’s a whole lot of good stuff there. And we are making all these available to you for just a token, compared to the value on the “Tech Education & Training Market.”
For the students, we have asked them to pay an acceptance fee of just Five Thousand Naira. And for those of us who are actively working, we asked them to pay Ten Thousand Naira. I mean, that’s reasonable.
[We have provided a system where those who may not have the fee to pay immediately, to pay in installments. Kindly reach out to us here, we will be glad to assist you.]
And what makes this Bootcamp even more interesting is that you will get the opportunity to learn and grow in a community of like-minded healthcare professionals who are focused on the same goal of improving healthcare with digital technologies.
So, you have enough motivation to keep on going when you feel tired or you are about to give up. There will be someone around you to pull you up, to encourage you.
That’s what makes it unique.
How To Apply For The Digital Health Bootcamp:
- Fill out this short form. You should be directed to join a closed Whatsapp group through a link.
- On that page, you will be provided with account details on how to pay, and once your payment is confirmed, we will add you to the main page.
- If you want to make further inquiries you can send us a message on Whatsapp, we will be glad to chat with you.
- A working PC [Not Windows XP].
- Adequate Internet connection [Preferably 4G].
- Moderate Electricity supply.
- Discipline, Determination, and Donuts [lol].
Are there any benefits?
Well, there are, a lot.
The most important benefit is that you will stand out from other healthcare professionals.
And when opportunities show up that need technical skills, you will be fit to take them up.
The world has gone digital, and only the digitally smart ones will lead this present world.
The world of healthcare is still gradually adapting to the digital culture. This is an opportunity for you to strategically position yourself for the future.
- A certificate of participation.
- Access to all materials [pdfs and media files].
- Access to Carecode’s and Care City’s Community.
- First-hand access to information and opportunities in the world of Digital Health in Africa.
- Internship and Mentorship opportunities.
- And much more…
Learning takes dedication, sacrifice, and commitment. To be the best, you must do extra. It’s not magic, and it’s not luck.
When opportunity meets preparation, greatness is always borne.
If you have been dreaming of a digital health bootcamp that will expose you to the realities of digital technologies, dream no more. We are here to make that dream come true.
Go ahead, and apply here. We can’t wait to have you in our midst.