In November, the Institute of Nursing Research Nigeria (INR) will host its second International Scientific Research Conference in Lagos, Nigeria, with the theme: New Horizons In Nursing Education, Research And Practice For Healthcare Reforms: Implications For The Post-Covid Era.
The conference will be held both in-person and online (hybrid).
With international speakers from all over the globe, it promises to be an avenue of learning, teaching, interaction and networking for nurses.
For three days, nurses will unite to learn, share and network to build a better future for the nursing workforce and our healthcare ecosystem in Nigeria and Africa.
INR is the fastest-growing nursing academic community in Nigeria and Africa and is building a solid global platform for the empowerment of nurses in Nigeria, Africa and worldwide.
INR is driving the conversation in the arena of nursing research and academia in Nigeria and Africa. For seven years, their conferences, workshops, seminars, summits and innovative outreaches and events have educated, inspired and empowered nurses in research and leadership.
Discussions will be centred around:
- Exploring new horizons in nursing education, research, and practice.
- Identifying the roles of nurses in healthcare reforms.
- Highlighting the opportunities in the post-COVID era.
- Sensitizing the nursing community about the ongoing reformations in healthcare.
- Preparing nurses from all walks of life with the knowledge needed to navigate their path in nursing education, research and practice post-COVID era.
If you haven’t registered, quickly secure your spot now!
For sponsorships, partnerships, and exhibitions, kindly contact Oyeleke Mary.